Write for Us
We aim to expand this blog to a complete resource for app reviews by introducing many more app reviews and game reviews.
If you would like to introduce some good apps or games to users, then why don’t you write for us? We would love to publish and share your writing with our audience.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Subject: Topics should be about apps, games and software.
- Keyword: Please do keyword research before writing. We may not accept the post targeting for a keyword that no one is searching (no search volume).
- Unique and original content: we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
- Article length: The article must contain at least 800 words.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches.
If you want to promote your new apps, games or software on AppReview360.com, please directly email to email@example.com. We will evaluate your apps/games/software and introduce it to our audiences if it deserves.
Important: As so many people are asking for contributing a guest post, we don’t have enough time to reply all of emails. Therefore, for anyone want to contribute a guest post, please send your post directly via email. I mean, show your masterpiece to us directly. Otherwise, you won’t receive a reply. Also, please ensure that your post is unique, high-valued and relevant.
Note: No Adult / Gambling / Pharmacy / Phone Unlock / Game Currencies / Click-bank Products / Health eBooks and Supplements / Dating Review Sites / Loans / Insurance / Cannabis / CBD Oil or any illegal content allowed.
1. Can I repost my submission on my blog?
No. If we run your post on AppReview360, we retain the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website. Otherwise, we will delete it.
2. What happens after you submit your article?
Our editorial team will review your submission and contact you with the response.
3. How long does it take to get my article published?
It may take up to 6-10 business days. The editor checks your text, its uniqueness and relevance, collects our team’s feedback and only then gets back to you with the response.
How to contribute articles:
Once ready, please send your Google Doc link to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to read your submission!