Write for Us
We aim to expand this blog to a complete resource for app reviews by introducing many more app reviews, game reviews, and software reviews.
If you would like to introduce some good apps, games or software to users, then why don’t you write for us? We would love to publish and share your writing with our audience.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Subject: Topics should be about apps, games and software.
- Keyword: Please do keyword research before writing. We may not accept the post targeting for a keyword that no one is searching (no search volume).
- Unique and original content: we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
- Article length: The article must contain at least 1,500 words. Contents written in only English are accepted.
- Images or Videos: It is suggested to include high quality Images / Videos.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. If you are willing to write for us, ALWAYS remember guest posting is a way to show your knowledge and expertise in the field to your readers. They are not a platform for overly promoting services, offers, or companies.
Important: As so many people are asking for contributing a guest post, we don’t have enough time to reply all emails. Therefore, for anyone wants to contribute a guest post, please send your post directly via email. I mean, show your masterpiece to us directly. Otherwise, you won’t receive a reply. Also, please ensure that your post is unique, objective, high-valued and relevant.
If you want to promote your new apps, games or software on AppReview360.com, please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate your apps/games/software and introduce it to our audiences if it deserves.
For both guest posts and promotional posts: No Adult / Gambling / Pharmacy / Phone Unlock / Game Currencies / Click-bank Products / Health eBooks and Supplements / Dating Review Sites / Loans / Insurance / Cannabis / CBD Oil or any illegal content allowed.
1. Can I repost my submission on my blog?
No. If we run your post on AppReview360, we retain the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website. Otherwise, we will delete it.
2. What happens after you submit your article?
Our editorial team will review your submission and contact you with the response. If you have summited your article more than 10 days but no replies, you can summit it to other websites.
3. How long does it take to get my article published?
It may take up to 1-5 business days. The editor checks your text, its uniqueness and relevance, collects our team’s feedback and only then gets back to you with the response.
How to contribute articles:
Once ready, please send your Google Doc link or WORD file to us via email at: email@example.com
We can’t wait to read your submission!