9 Best Bulk Image Resizer for Android/iPhone/Windows/Mac
If you want to find bulk image resizer to shrink you image, save space or make them easier to be shared on social network, this article will introduce 9 best bulk image resize tools for you to resize multiple images at once on Android/iPhone/Window/Mac or online.
Part 1: Bulk Image Resizer Online
1.Bulk Resize Photos
“Bulk Resize Photos” is a website which is owned & operated by Wruff Pty Ltd, an Australian company. In this website, you can easily resize images or photos in a batch,
- Select images to resize.
- Pick the new dimensions or size to reduce to.
- Click Start Resizing.
While resizing photos, you can convert their formats to JPEG, PNG or WEBP.
It is lightning fast because your photos are resized and compressed on your computer. They do not get uploaded or transmitted to any servers.
It is completely free to use, supports 22 languages and no ads
2. BIRME – Bulk Image Resizing
BRIME is another easy-to-use online bulk image resizer. It can easily resize your image to specific dimension and crop them proportionately if necessary. You can also use it to rename your images in bulk.
This website is 100% free too, but has ads.
This free tool allows you to resize up to 100 pictures at one time. When the job is completed, you will be able to download your resized images as a zip file. You can start by clicking on ‘Add Multiple Pictures’.
The process is slower than “Bulk Resize Photos “and “BIRME” I introduced above. That’s because this website need to “Upload” photos first. After uploading, you can set the dimensions and format.
Part 2: Bulk Image Resizer Apps for Android
The easy-to-use Image Resizer helps you quickly reduce your picture size or resolution.
- Select the picture
- The picture resizer displays the selected photo
- Select the resolution (width x height) from the list
- The selected picture is reduced and displayed
You don’t have to manually save resized pictures, because they are automatically saved in a separate folder titled ’Pictures/PhotoResizer’ and are accessible via build-in Gallery app.
helps you quickly reduce your picture size or resolution. Optimize your images with a perfect balance in quality and file size. Just select multiple photos you want to resize and set up the resize option. There are two resize mode: Percentage & Pixel. If want to save space at the same time, you can turn on “Resize with compression”.
Part 3: Bulk Image Resizer Apps for iPhone
This app lets you resize photos and videos to any size up to 8192 px and 4k respectively. There are three different methods to resize images: Stretch, Ratio Clip and Ratio Fit. In order to resize images to natural size, you can use orientation detection.
The output images can be stored in TIFF, JPEG and PNG formats whereas videos can be stored in M4V, MOV, and MP4 format.
This app allows you to resize up to 500 images at once to whatever size in pixels you like, quickly and easily. You can specify the output format using one of the following five resize modes:
- Fixed width (Proportional height)
- Fixed height (Proportional width)
- Maximum pixel (Proportional width or height)
- Aspect Fill: Scale the image to fill the output size (Some parts will be clipped)
- Aspect Fit: Scale the image to fit the output size (Some parts will be filled with the defined color)
The maximum output size for 32 bit devices is limited to 4000 x 4000 pixels and for 64 bit devices to 8000 x 8000 pixels.
Part 4: Bulk Image Resizer for Windows 10/8/7
Image Resizer for Windows is a batch image resizer. This powerful software is light on system resources and is free.
Features of Image Resizer for Windows
- The tool is compatible for popular image formats such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, TIFF, WDP and more.
- Allows you to choose from predefined image sizes or select a Custom Image Size.
- Comes with advanced options such as custom default sizes, file options, encoding and more.
There are only two steps to resize pictures on your Windows computer in batch:
- After installing it, right-click on one or more selected picture files in File Explorer, then select Resize pictures.
- Specify a size and any additional options, then click Resize.
Part 5: Bulk Image Resizer for Mac
BatchPhoto is a powerful photo manipulation program for Windows and Mac that makes it easy to add date/time stamps, resize, convert, watermark, touch-up, apply special effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation! Though it is a paid software, but it is worth the money.
Features of BatchPhoto:
- The app can convert, rotate, auto-crop, watermark, put a date stamp or rename bulk photos at once.
- Allows you to adjust the brightness, saturation, sharpness, and contrast of an image.
- Comes with special effects, filters, frames, and borders.
BatchPhoto is compatible with all RAW image formats including PNG, JPG, TIF, GIF, PDF. The app enables you to edit your photos share or upload them on Facebook, FTP, or Flickr. It
As for you, which tool is the best program to resize images and photos in bulk? Do you know other tools to resize photos in batch easily? Tell me in the comment.