TickPick Reviews 2023 | Is TickPick Legit & Reliable
This post will share my thoughts of the TickPick reviews. You’ll learn is Tickpick legit and reliable, the pros and cons of TickPick and will we recommend to buy tickets from TickPick.
TickPick, a ticket-buying and selling website, is founded in 2011 by two former college roommates Brett Goldberg and Christopher O’Brien founded. One of the first things you’ll see on Tickpick’s website is “Every Ticket, No Hidden Fees.”
“No Hidden Fees” is the highlight of TickPick. Is it true? Let’s find out TickPick now.
Is TickPick Legit and Reliable Ticket Site?
TickPick has been a legit and reliable ticket website since 2011.
- We found that TickPick has an A+ rating on BBB.org (Better Business Bureau) with a 4.4 out of 5-stars on this site.
- TickPick is a mid-tier ticket broker in terms of web traffic as it is the 269,508 most visited website in the world according to Alexa.com. On its official website, it seems that it has been recognized by Forbes, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal among other well-known media outlets.
- From TickPick’s buyer guarantee, “Your tickets will be authentic and valid for entry. You will receive your tickets with ample time before the event. In the event of an emergency, we will work to replace your tickets of equal or better value. If the event is cancelled, we will refund your tickets.”
How’s TickPick’S Ticket Selection, Prices, Shipping, Etc.?
I checked their menu structure and found they have a wide range of tickets from sports to rock concerts.
When you visit their home page, you’ll see some of the major sports organizations (MLB, NHL, NBA, and NFL) list across the top left-hand side. Hover over the “Other” tab will reveal other sports categories such as NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, Soccer, WWE, Golf, and Tennis. Clicking on any one of these categories that you are interested in will pull up a list of teams. You can click on the team name that you’d like to find tickets for.
Another popular event type on TickPick is concerts. When you hover over the “Concerts” tab on the top left of the page, you’ll see the different music categories and performers that are currently available. The music categories include Hip Hop, Country, Pop, Rock, and Other. Under each music category a few of the more popular artists and bands are listed.
Pricing of Tickets
As TickPick is a secondary marketplace on which sellers can list their own tickets for sale at market value, sellers have complete control over the price of their tickets. Therefore, ticket prices might be listed above or below the “face value” of the original purchase price from the primary source.
To get a good deal, you can try to place a bid on event tickets online through TickPick. Simply click on the “Place Bid” link next to the ticket listing, select the number of tickets and preferred section, enter your billing and shipping information, and then wait for your bid to be accepted. Be cautious doing this if you are set on seeing a particular game or performance, as it could cause you to lose out on getting tickets for the event.
Does TickPick offer any promotions or discounts?
Yes, they do!
Delivery and fees on TickPick
Most tickets ordered via TickPick will have these delivery options:
- Electronic transfer: is a mobile ticket that’s transferred to your email on your TickPick account
- Instant download: is an electronic ticket, but available within minutes via email after ordering.
- e-ticket: is an electronic ticket, but cannot download your ticket until the seller confirms.
Tickets being shipped will have an option for:
- FedEx 2-day delivery and will charge $10.99
- FedEx overnight shipping, which is $15.99
Main Features of TickPick
- No Buyers Fees
As a buyer, you don’t pay any extra fees. You will see the ticket price, and that is exactly the amount you will pay at checkout. There is no hidden fees or commissions.
- Bid Your Deal
One of the things that makes TickPick stand out when compared to other online ticket marketplaces is the ability to bid for event tickets. You’ll be able to name the price you’re willing to pay and see if the seller is willing to accept your price.
- Best Bang for Your Buck
Similar to SeatGeek in some ways, Tickpick’s ticket-grading algorithms grade every ticket from A+ to F based on a combination of price and seat quality to help you get the best bang for your buck.
- iOS & Android Apps Supported
You can download TickPick’s app on your phone and buy tickets on the go.
How’s Tickpick Customer Service and Help?
TickPick Customer Service Contact Info
- Phone: 1-845-538-4567
- Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns, you can submit a request here or email them.
TickPick also has an urgent support line which is open from 9am-11pm EST, seven days a week. If there is something urgent, you can call them directly.
What Other Reviewers Talk about TickPick?
“Awesome, cheap, last minute tickets to a fabulous musical! Actress portraying Tina was terrific. She was the understudy but you would have never known it.” – A users’ review in Sitejabber
“Bought NBA tickets a long time ago and the event was cancelled due to COVID. I’ve been waiting on my refund since June 6 and haven’t heard a word since. Refunds should not take this long. I really don’t understand where the money is if y’all don’t have it. Customer service is extremely unhelpful as well.” – A users’ review in Yelp
“Loved my experience as far as purchasing and getting my tickets quickly…. Until my event was canceled. Since then it’s taken almost 2 months and still no refund. They’re not accepting phone calls and when you email support they’ve been very rude and will tell you all you can do is sit and wait, won’t provide any details at all. I loved this site until this unfortunate event of trying to get refunded.” – A users’ review in Google Play
TickPick Reviews Summary
Pros of TickPick
- No fees for buyers is a unique selling point because most resellers have significant fees.
- Unique bidding process means that you might be able to score a better deal than on other platforms.
- Finding events, selecting tickets, and completing your purchase is a clear process.
Cons of TickPick
- Not as popular as some of ticket resellers such as SeatGeek and StubHub.
- Sometimes there are long delays before you actually receive your ticket
At the end of the TickPick review, we would recommend TickPick. At most of the time, TickPick can help you get great deals for seeing live performances and sporting events. You can definitely give TickPick a try.
Want to find a TickPick Alternative, keep reading our posts: