FlexiSpy Review（2021) & Getting Started Tutorial
FlexiSpy is not exactly a new name on the phone monitoring software market, but do you really know what it is and how to use it? Can it help you to protect your kids from the harmful information and activities?
In this real FlexiSPY review, we are going to do an in-depth review of what FlexiSPY is, its features, pricing and how to use this app, etc.
If you’d like to know whether FlexiSPY is worth the hype, then keep on reading.
- What is FlexiSPY?
- Is it Legal to Purchase FlexiSpy?
- FlexiSPY Features: What You Can Do with FlexiSPY
- Does FlexiSpy Require Jailbreak/Rooting?
- How to Install FlexiSPY
- FlexiSpy Pricing
- FlexiSpy Review: Is It Worth?
What is FlexiSPY?
FlexiSPY is one of the oldest monitoring software that will secretly monitor the device in which it is installed. Just like any other monitoring system, FlexiSPY gives you the ability to read messages, record phone calls, know what’s going on in an individual’s social media, see their gallery and even the ability to track their whereabouts via GPS.
FlexiSpy is great for parental controlling as it lets you keep an eye on your child’s device activity. In the same way, it can be used as an employee monitoring tool.
It supports a wide array of platforms such as computers, smartphones and tablets.
Is it Legal to Purchase FlexiSpy?
Before installing and using FlexiSpy, most of us may be wondering is it legal to purchase and use FlexiSpy (or any other monitor tool)?
It is legal to purchase and use FlexiSpy, but it’s important to keep the following in mind:
● It is not legal to use these products without explicit the consent of the targeted individual unless they are minors over which you have legal custody.
● Using these products to catch a cheating spouse or lover, etc. is not legal in the U.S. or anywhere that I know of.
● If you have any questions about the legal use of this type of software, be sure to consult an attorney. Laws regarding the use of these products may vary from state to state.
I do not encourage or condone the use of FlexiSpy or any other monitoring software for any purpose other than what is allowed under the laws of the country or state in which you reside.
FlexiSPY Features: What You Can Do with FlexiSPY
FlexiSpy comes in three versions – Lite, Premium and Extreme. The Lite version offers the basics you’ll find in many other spy software, with the exception of social media and messaging app monitoring. Then, the premium version offers the basics you’ll find in many other spy software and the Extreme version also offers call interception and call recording.
FlexiSPY Lite Version Features
With the Lite package you can monitor call logs, messages, passwords, GPS location, media such as pictures and videos, other applications, use the camera, and see the browsing history of every website the phone has visited.
- App & browsing activity: On your dashboard, you can get access to all websites the target device visited and even access to bookmarked sites.
- Email and SMS: It can capture emails, incoming and outgoing SMS as well as emails sent to and from the targeted phone.
- Call Logging: It can help you find out who your target has been calling, the number of times called, the time the calls were made and how long the calls lasted.
- Photos, videos and audio files: Taken photos, downloaded files, and Android applications, existing documents, and videos are under your control.
- Keylogger: Every keystroke typed on the target phone is captured. You’ll be able to see every username and password.
- Track GPS location: It uses GPS to track the phone’s location. You can view their location history on a map, and track their current location in real-time.
- Keyword Alerts: You can set up text or email alerts that will notify you if the phone sends or receives messages with certain words.
- Take Screenshots: You can remotely take screenshots of the apps they use.
FlexiSPY Premium Version Features
Expect for all the features in Lite version, the premium version adds social media monitoring.
- Social media/chat monitoring: FlexiSPY can monitor calls and chats from up to 13 social media platforms. They include Facebook, Hangout, Hike, Instagram, Line, Kik, QQ, Skype, Telegram, Tinder, Viber, WeChat, and WhatsApp. You also get access to emails. For some of these platforms, you only get messages, while in others, you get the call logs.
- Application screenshots and SIM change notification: On apps that cannot be monitored, FlexiSPY gives you the ability to take screenshots whenever the app is in use. This is very useful if you want to know what the app is used for, and it also gives you undeniable proof in case you’re dealing with employees on company phones.
FlexiSPY Extreme Version Features
These are the high-end features of FlexiSPY and are offered in the extreme package alongside the other features above.
- Live Call Interception: It is a feature that allows you to intercept calls on the target phone to be monitored while they take place, without the phone user’s knowledge.
- Call Recording: It lets you record both incoming and outgoing calls (including WhatsApp and Skype calls). You can record calls that are made to and from specific numbers only. All recordings are uploaded to your FlexiSPY account.
- Spoof SMS: Spoof SMS is a unique feature that allows you to send an invisible SMS from the target’s device to any contact available in the phone book. You can also send it to any number you want to send to. The target will not know the spoof SMS have been sent. The text message will look like any other text messages from the phone.
Does FlexiSpy Require Jailbreak/Rooting?
For perfect monitoring and satisfaction results, rooting/jailbreaking is required for some functionalities to work. Some features may work without rooting/jailbreaking but you will not be getting enough value for your money. Note that rooting/jailbreaking voids the warranty of your device, and you may not receive updates or updates may brick your device. Proceed with caution. It is recommendable to root/jailbreak a phone that you can replace.
How to Install FlexiSPY
You can use FlexiSPY on Android, iPhones, iPads, Window and Mac.
- FlexiSPY for Android is compatible with Android Versions 4 – 11
- FlexiSPY for iPhone is compatible with iOS 6.0 – 14.x
- FlexiSPY for iPad is compatible with iOS 6.0 – 14.x
- FlexiSPY for Windows is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- FlexiSPY for macOS is compatible with Apple macOS Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/Sierra/High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina
FlexiSPY is not available on the Apple App Store or Google Play, so you’ll need to go to FlexiSPY’s website to download it. In most cases, the installation process is fairly straightforward. The setup wizard will guide you through the steps to install the app. Here is how to install FlexiSpy.
Step 1: Visit FlexiSPY’s official website and choose the package you want. The details are all listed on their website. After you have purchased it, your account will be created with your credentials sent to your email (that you signed up with).
Step 2: Click on the link sent to you. You will be directed to a login page asking for your login credentials. Enter your username and password then log in.
Step 3: Once you have logged in to your FlexiSPY account, your package will show up. Click on it and click next. You will be brought to another page to choose which platform you want to install your app on. Please note that if you select iPhone or iPad with iOS 9.2 to 12.4 and above, it has to be jailbroken or tethered.
Step 4: Follow through all the instructions and steps provided by FlexiSPY until the end. Once you reach the end, you can download and install the app on your devices.
On Android and iPhone devices, FlexiSPY offers three subscription tiers, namely, Lite, premium, and extreme. On the iPads and computers, FlexiSPY offers the premium subscription only. The dashboard and mobile viewer are free. You can subscribe via various payment options such as all major credit cards, PayPal, bitcoin and even wire transfers.
- Lite subscription – this is a budget package that offers essential features and other additional features. The pricing for this subscription is $29.95 per month.
- Premium subscription – this package offers additional features in addition to essential features. The pricing for this subscription is $68 per month, $99 for three months, and $149 for 12 months.
- Extreme subscription – this is the most priced package. It contains all features of the other subscription and gives you the ability to monitor and listen to calls. The pricing for this subscription is $199 for 3 months and $349 for 12 months.
You can monitor one phone per license at a time. You can purchase multiple licenses and monitor them from one dashboard. You can also change the target phone to be monitored at any time – as long as you remove the original device first.
All your money can be fully refunded only when there is a technical issue that cannot be solved by the support team. The refund policy includes a long list of exceptions for which you will definitely not be refunded and includes both technical issues and any personal reasons. To request a refund, contact the technical support and describe your problem. The company also charges a $9.99 handling fee to cover bank and credit card fees. You will not be refunded if you used wired transfer.
FlexiSpy Review: Is It Worth?
In the end of this FlexiSpy review, you’re going to make a decision. I would recommend the FlexiSPY app to certain users as FlexiSpy isn’t free nor cheap.
If you need to record voice calls or listen to live calls … then Flexispy is the only app on the market that can do this reliably. In this case, you have no other better choice but choosing FlexiSpy.
However, if you are on a budget or feel you only need to know who your target is calling or what is being said via text messages, then go with Highster Mobile. This is one of the most affordable cell phone spy software I have ever seen.