Tinder Down or Not Working? Here’s Your FAQ List
Is Tinder down or not working for you? It is common that it may not work from time to time. After all, with over 70 million users a month, Tinder’s servers must be working really hard to perform perfect all the way.
Some problems Tinder users facing are:
- Login error 5000.
- Tinder error 40303 which means the account is banned.
- Tinder messages not loading.
- Tinder messages/matches disappeared.
- Not being able to send a receive messages.
- Error messages saying ‘Something Went Wrong. Please try again later.
If you’re having one of these problems or issues, we’ve got a couple of solutions that may fix Tinder not working.
Tinder Messages Not Loading
So, you get a notification from Tinder telling you that someone sends you a message. However, when you go to the Tinder App you find that you cannot see the message.
First of all, check your Internet connection. If everything works well, then next.
You can force close the app and restart it to solve the problem.
- If you are on an Android then you would have to head over to settings > Apps > Tap on the Running Tab > look for Tinder > Tap on Force Close.
- If you are using the iPhone then you would have to hold on the bottom of the home screen and slide up.
Now open up Tinder and hopefully, you will now see the message that you were unable to see previously.
If you still cannot see the messages, please reinstall Tinder and use a VPN connection.
Sometimes your Wi-Fi providers may block you from using age restricted apps such as Tinder at a certain time which will stop you from seeing that message.
When you sue a VPN network, your internet connection goes through a private network and will be able to access Tinder.
Tinder Messages Not Sending
If you are experiencing errors while sending messages to your matches on Tinder, make sure you have a strong internet connection first. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to gauge whether or not there’s a problem with your connection.
If it is nothing related to internet connection, try logging out and logging back in. Once you’ve logging back in, try resending the messages.
- On iOS: If a red exclamation mark appears next to your message, tap the exclamation mark and try resending the message.
- On Android: Tap the message itself to try sending it again.
Tinder Matches Disappeared
- If all of your matched disapproved:
A page on the Tinder help site says that sometimes when all of a user’s matches disappear it can be temporary. “As long as you haven’t accidentally deleted your account you should be fine!” says the page on the site. Tinder recommends users try logging out and then back into their accounts to get their matches back, they can do this by selecting “settings” and then “logout.”
- If only one or a few of your matches have disappeared:
If only one a few of your matches have disappeared, it means that they have either unmatched you or delete their account.
Tinder Matches Not Loading /Tinder Not Showing Matches
Please make sure you have the latest version of the app and are signing in to the correct Tinder account.
If you’ve done both of these, try logging out and logging back in to the app. Tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen > Settings > Logout.
If this process didn’t work, then you may have to wait and try again later. Tinder promises that it is a temporary problem and it will be fixed shortly.
Tinder can be a great way to get back into the dating game and meet new people. I hope this post is helpful to make it easier to use Tinder. Do comment for any assistance required.