Discord Top Secret Control Panel? What’s it & How to Use
From 2015, more and more Discord users notice that discord comes with a top-secret control panel feature in the PC version of it. You can find it by right-clicking on the discord icon in the notification bar of Windows. However, the top-secret control panel button is grey which signifies it’s disabled.
So, what is top-secret control panel for?
More about Discord:
- [Fixed] Discord Overlay Not Working/Showing (2020)
- How to Enable/Disable Discord Push to Talk
- Discord IP Resolver: How to Get Someone’s IP from Discord
- 4 Ways to Fix Discord Awaiting Endpoint Bug in 2020
- Discord HypeSquad: Here’s Everything You Need to Know
Part 1: How to Access Discord Top Secret Control Panel?
Step 1. Download Discord on your computer from discordapp.com.
Step 2. Double click the downloaded file to install it on your PC. You don’t have to register to find the Top Secret Control Panel.discord might bring some features with the top-secret control panel in the later stage
Step 3. Once installed, visit the notification bar and right-click on the discord icon. Here you will find top of the grayed-out Top Secret Control Panel.
Part 2: The Possible Reason for Why You Cannot Access Top-Secret Control Panel?
- The feature might only be open to the Discord developers for development and maintenance and purposes. (Most possible)
- This feature might be in its beta version but could still be under development to be introduced in a later stage. (Slim chance since this feature has been there for 5 years)
- Another possibility is that the Top Secret Control Panel is only the Name of the on-screen menus.
Part 3: How to Enable or Disable Top-Secret Control Panel?
At present, the button is disabled and the button has been disabled for nearly 5 years. In other words, you can enable Top Secret Control Panel in the moment. However, we still believe that discord might bring in some features with the top-secret control panel in the later stage.